Reliquary made by the Sisters of the Convent, constructed from the boards of the exterior casket in which the relics of the Holy Nun-Martyrs Elizabeth and Barbara arrived in the Holy City in 1921. The photograph of the reliquary without the relics was made directly after its completion.

Reliquary made in Russia in Sofrino. The decision to provide the right hand of the Holy Nun-Martyr Elizabeth was made by the Synod of Bishops of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia. After traveling throughout Russia, the relics will be returned to the Synodal Cathedral in February of 2005.